Monday, September 19, 2016

Let’s Talk About Sex


From the looks of it, it seems to me that we’re going to have to talk about sex.  This is mostly because I’m getting requests left and right now that people have found me, the sexy Pagan nymph that I am. 

 

 

I have a couple things to say about sex, freedom, and modesty as a Pagan woman and a Witch.  I love a good throw-down as much as the next lady.  Believe me, men, we ladies love sex more than we let on, especially American women.  I have lived in this country long enough to know that there is a vast difference between the American view of womens’ sexuality and how it is seen and treated in other parts of the world.  We are over sexualized constantly while being shamed for having any interest in it at the same time.  It’s quite an upsetting paradox.

 

Thankfully, this Serpent Witch isn’t dominated by this way of thinking.  I want to have sex when I want, with whomever I want, as often as I want, in whatever positions I want, and I don’t want to get any guff for it.  I want to suck dick.  I want to finger my girlfriend while I lick her clitoris.  I want to have an orgasm.  I want my partner to have an orgasm.  I want to masturbate against a tree at the base of a waterfall under the light of the full moon while the fish in the stream nibble my toes.  I want the right to say “yes” to whomever I want without being told that I should be ashamed of it.

 

I want the right to say “no” to whomever I want without fear of being raped.  Just because I enjoy sex, does not mean I always want to have it, or have it with you.

 

Basically, I want what I want, when I want it, and there is nothing wrong with that when it comes to a person’s sexuality.

 

All that being said, I’m also going to admit that I am extremely picky about whom I share my vessel with.  Some Pagans believe that sex is a free-for-all, and that’s just fine with me.  That doesn’t mean we run around humping every person we find attractive.  There are tales about orgies in the woods where everyone just sticks their wick in whatever hole is available, or accepts every phallus no matter who it belongs to, but while we try to be as primal as possible, it is foolish and dangerous for the modern Witch to simply share fluids with any possible mate who proposes. 

 

I’m not going to preach about waiting for love, or marriage (bwahahahaha), but give yourself freely when it feels right, and safe.  Have enough of a head about you to not put yourself in a situation where your sex may be taken from you.  This goes for men and women, because even though they won’t talk about it, men can be raped.  It can and does happen.  I can only speak from my own experience, and cite the stories of others, so it’s easy for me to speak as a woman, but men also deserve to own their sexuality.

 

The bottom line is: it’s your sexuality.  You have the say.  No one else does.  It’s your choice, your pleasure, and your happiness.

 

 

-Jade



No comments:

Post a Comment